By accessing any IP address, domain name, page or file contained on this server, you agree to be subject to and to abide by the following terms and conditions set forth below.
All original information provided by MarketWorks LLC -herein after "MarketWorks" is either owned by or is licensed to the company. MarketWorks has and retains the right to use all material contained on these web pages (other than third-party material) in any of MarketWorks print or electronic publications. MarketWorks makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and/or using this site. MarketWorks shall not be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause or for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of the information (content) contained herein.
Site visitors (users) entering materials on any of these pages are responsible for the content of that material. MarketWorks has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users or for the content of information of third parties on the Internet, even if accessed through MarketWorks site. However, MarketWorks retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review third party material and to edit or delete from the service any third party material which MarketWorks deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may -through hypertext “links,” gain access to other web sites and services on the Internet which are not part of MarketWorks. MarketWorks assumes no responsibility for any material outside of MarketWorks direct and sole control or on web pages and documents which may be accessed through any such links.
The user agrees to indemnify MarketWorks from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which MarketWorks, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these pages by the user.
In addition, a user may not:
- Use this site for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- Use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these web pages, or any other MarketWorks information without the prior express written consent of MarketWorks;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these web pages;
- Violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these web pages or their content;
- Violate the security of this site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to this site, its data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these web pages, through hacking, password mining or by any other means;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activities conducted on or through this site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on this site;
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of MarketWorks imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large server load or burden on this site or on the infrastructure for this site.
MarketWorks is a trademark of MarketWorks LLC and is protected by state and federal trademark laws. Other trademarks may appear on this site with permission from their respective owners. Your unauthorized use of trademarks appearing on this site may constitute trademark infringement, which could subject you to substantial civil penalties.
COPYRIGHT / TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that any material on this site infringes upon your copyright or trademark, you may seek to have the material in question removed by sending MarketWorks written notice that includes all of the following information:
- Your full name, address and telephone number
- Your email address
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work(s) that you believe is being infringed
- Identification of the infringing material and information sufficient for MarketWorks to locate the material
- Your statement of good faith belief that (a) the material infringes your copyrights or trademarks, (b) the information provided in the notice is accurate and (c) under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act for the copyright / trademark owner
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receipt of notice complying with the above requirements, MarketWorks will act to remove infringing materials and, if applicable, send notice to the user that posted such materials on the site. If MarketWorks removes materials posted by you as a user due to alleged copyright or trademark infringement, you may seek to have the materials reinstated by notifying MarketWorks ‘s designated agent in writing and including the following information:
- Your full name, address and telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, including its location before it was removed or disabled
- Your statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material
- Your statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which your address is located, or, if you reside outside of the United States, for the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notice of copyright infringement or from such person’s agent
- Your physical or electronic signature
Upon receipt of a notice meeting the above requirements, MarketWorks will send a copy of the notice to the copyright/trademark owner who initially claimed infringement. Within 30 days following receipt of the notice, MarketWorks will replace or enable access to the removed material unless MarketWorks receives notice from the copyright/trademark owner who submitted the first notification that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user that posted the materials from engaging in infringing activity. Please note that parties who misrepresent those materials are infringing or were removed by mistake or misidentifications are subject to substantial civil liability to MarketWorks and/or the copyright/trademark owner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF SITES ON THIS SERVER IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “ASIS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MARKETWORKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MARKETWORKS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS ON THIS SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MARKETWORKS OR THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND PRIVACY POLICIES.
NEITHER MARKETWORKS NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE OR ITS OPERATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NO AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THIS SITE ON BEHALF OF MARKETWORKS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MARKETWORKS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MARKETWORKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THIS SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THIS SITE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO MARKETWORKS OR THIS SITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MARKETWORKS OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, STORING OR DISTRIBUTING THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OR ABUSE OF THIS SITE, DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
MARKETWORKS, AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, SUBSIDIARIES, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “THE PUBLISHER”) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS SITE, THE ACCESS SOFTWARE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE PUBLISHER OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCESS SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF THE PUBLISHER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS SHALL ONLY APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE PUBLISHER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR LICENSORS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO ONE U.S. DOLLAR ($1).
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD MARKETWORKS, AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES SUBSIDIARIES, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND COSTS INCURRED BY THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF ANY SITE ON THIS SERVER -INCLUDING SECURETHEFIRM.COM, AND/OR ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES. YOU SHALL COOPERATE AS FULLY AS REASONABLY REQUIRED IN THE DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM. MARKETWORKS RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS OWN EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU. YOU SHALL NOT ENTER INTO ANY SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT THAT AFFECTS THE RIGHTS OF MARKETWORKS, AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND LICENSEES, SUBSIDIARIES, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “THE PUBLISHER”) WITHOUT THE PUBLISHER’S PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL.
This site is owned and operated by MarketWorks, a Washington limited liability corporation, headquartered in Bellingham, WA.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and MarketWorks with respect to use of this site, superseding all prior or contemporaneous communications and/or proposals. MarketWorks reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to all changes made by MarketWorks. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to use of this site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in Whatcom or King County, Washington.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then each invalid or enforceable provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. MarketWorks may assign these Terms of Service (i) to any of its affiliates, (ii) to the surviving entity in the event of a merger, acquisition, or the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of MarketWorks or (iii) in connection with the sale of this site or the business unit associated with same.